Monitronics / High Pressure Tactics

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

I used monitronics for a about 18 months but when I moved they threatened me endlessly so I continued to pay out the contract. On my last 2 checks I wrote - contract ends on ___ date, and on the last check I put paid in full.

They continued to harass me stating that I hadn't given them proper notification and that my contract was still valid. I probably got 30 or more calls from them... I just told them that I would LOVE to see them in court so to please go ahead and take me there! I haven't heard from them in awhile now, but they are NOT a reputable company. Period. Take your business elsewhere. There is no good faith or customer service type attitudes, only rude people who are pushy and will threaten you.

STAY AWAY FROM MONITRONICS!!!

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2011

So you signed a 36 month contract, wanted out of it early, and are angry? Try doing that with a car lease. Its a contract. Also in the contract are the cancellation terms. After the initial 36 months are up, you must inform them IN WRITING 30 days prior to cancellation. I am pretty sure writing on your check doesn't meet that criteria. You are angry because you don't want to meet your contractual obligations, not because of any wrongdoings on the part of Monitronics.