Monitronics International / I wish I would have never signed up!
Monitronics has provided good security services. I signed a 3 year contract with one of their installers Sound Security Group, LLC. I have had the service for almost 1 year.
I signed up in March 2008 and had a nice security system installed. My husband and I knew we were moving with in the year to the same zip code in Colorado, the gentleman that signed us up said "no problem, call us and we will transfer it".
I contacted Sound Security in the middle of Jan informing them of our move Feb 1. I STILL HAVE NO SECURTIY SYSTEM IN OUR NEW HOUSE. I HAVE CALLED ALMOST EVERY DAY, I WAS PUT ON HOLD ONCE FOR OVER 1 HOUR. I CONTINUE TO GET THE SAME RESPONSE - I CONTACTED THE LOCAL INSTALLER AND HE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE TRANSFER.
Unfortunately I am in a 3 year contract. I wish I would have never signed up with them in the first place. I am currently paying monthly for a security system installed in a house we no longer live in.
I will continue to call everyday and post an online comment everyday until they let me out of the contract or transfer my service.
More Monitronics International Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free.
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security