Moneybookers.com / a bureaucratic nightmare
I have been trying to open an account with them and after 6 weeks, they are still pondering the risk of doing business with me. In the meantime, it took me 5 days to open an account with 2co. This company is run like the worst public service you can think of. Slow customer service. Takes them 2-3 days to respond to any inquiry, they keep on adding requests, the process to be a merchant is not clear and they drag it on and on. Probably a good partner if your idea of banking is a Swiss bank but not really a business partner.
I wish there would have been a clear procedure on their websites on how to proceed to open an merchant account with them and I wouldn't have bothered.
They tempt you in offering the security of a British regulated bank and you get a 19th century bureaucracy.
More Moneybookers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mb*moneybookers.com - charged my credit card 
- Mojang / Moneybookers - hacking / stealing money off my credit card 
- Mb Minecraft Moneybookers - minecraft game charged to my visa 
- Moneybookers.com - fraud and misrepresentation! 
- Moneybookers.com - moneybookers ebay 
- Skrill - account active but I can not use
- Skrill - skrill not responding 
- Skrill Or Moneybookers - skrill ripped client's money out of withdrawal amount 
- Skrill Limited - skrill account
- Skrill.com - good