Money Catch Australia / the business company

3-5 Australia Review updated:

Money Catch Australia Review, not a good business, search results are being manipulated by them.

I did not find my entire experience negative. But Money Catch Australia is a simply not as big or as professional as they like you to think.

But, like any business, Money catch Australia are judged on how they respond to their customers, particularly when things go wrong and this is where they go wrong.
It seems the founders react very badly to criticism no matter how positive, and make a bad situation worse. The lady owner sounded Neurotic, I was left with the impression that something was very wrong there.

The things I found unacceptable were as follows;

Firstly, lack of information; Money Catch Australia is cagey, they came across as overly cautious and not very transparent.

They seem paranoid. And that made me unsettled. contact their
They want to get you signing for their service; and are over the top pretentious, blowing their own horn and self-puffery are the best words to describe their style, I also noticed that they still weren't really answering my questions. They really didn't want to help, they just wanted to seem like they do. phony.

I google searched their business and read some hair-raising reviews. I read a review and wanted to contact the writer to ask their full experience. But within an hour that review had disappeared completely and Money catch Australia had put a rebuttal along the lines of ' we are being trolled'. If I wasn't suspicious before I sure was on alert now. I read that they were suppressing search results and had a specialist in India who was doing black hat internetwork, no way. How? I thought. So I went to Google.com and removed my location so it doesn't divert to Australia and sure enough, there was a massive amount of complaints was out of this world. Now I was totally suspicious.

So I picked up my phone and called another service, I asked about the funds Money Catch Australia had promised to get for me. The other service provider on hearing the name ' Money Catch Australia ' responded saying ' I am sorry we want nothing to do with Money Catch Australia, I can't discuss it but I can't help you..have a nice day'. Bang. What was that?

Then today, I read a Money catch Australia has a public notice. A notice obviously intended to deter reviewers from speaking badly about the Money Catch Australia service. The stench was gross.

I decided to ring the other service again, I said ' look please let me know what is going on with this?' The man said ' this lady is doing the wrong thing, she will do anything to keep people off the scent of what they are up to doing. falsifies documents and lies, she even emails she sends to herself in order to say she is being harassed, and then report to authorities, total basket case! so really, I can't help you and want nothing to do with it.

If you haven't signed with her my advice would be to just turn & run'. I took the advice. And I wanted to make sure others know what I know.

• Money Catch Customer Care's Response, Aug 01, 2018

To all customers, consumers and persons who are interested in the business operated by Money Catch.

Money Catch has been the subject of a significant amount of trolling during recent times. Such trolling making totally false, unmaintainable and incorrect accusations in relation to the business carried on by Money Catch. The allegations are scurrilous and without any foundation.

Money Catch is a business that has been operating with integrity and impunity since 2006 and in an honest and ethical manner.

Clifford Rosey who created this post is a fake profile person, whom has been trolling us for over a year, his story changes all the time.

Money Catch has been operating since 2006 involved with the recovery of unclaimed money, cyber investigations, scam investigations and skip tracing. Money Catch operates within and adheres to telecommunications (Telemarketing and Research Calls Industry Standards) 2017 and every telephone number is run through the Australian “Do Not Call Register” as required by Law.

When Money Catch locates or ascertains a source of unclaimed money owing to their potential clients, those clients are advised and it is entirely the client’s choice if they wish to use Money Catch’s service or to affect the claim themselves. Should the client elect to affect the claim themselves then they are provided with the necessary information to pursue the claim for their own unclaimed money? The benefit to them of using the Money Catch service is that a professional service can carry out all the inquiries, investigations and provide all necessary information in a more efficient and timely manner.

Money Catch is Australia’s leading unclaimed money professional and accesses information that is not easily or freely available in relation to unclaimed money therefore providing a significant service to the clients who choose to use that service and allowing a greater number of people to acquire unclaimed monies that are owing to them than what other organisations are able to do. The access to additional sources of unclaimed money is only a benefit to clients.

Money Catch does not stalk people and as set out, adheres to Industry Standards including the Telecommunication Standards set out above, ACCC Debt Collection Guide and the “Do Not Call Register”.Full and complete information and disclosure are made by Money Catch as part of the relationship with clients and that is provided before any contract is entered into and the client has an absolutely free choice if they wish to deal with Money Catch or not.

The fees that are charged by Money Catch are applicable to the work performed for the investigation and support and the levels of fees that have been set out by unknown persons who are trolling the website are simply incorrect and will not be maintainable. Money Catch’s fees are disclosed to all prospective clients and customers before any work is performed and again, that client or customer can decline to engage the services of Money Catch.

In accordance with proper procedures and Australian Law, Money Catch is required and does hold a Master CAPI Licence and that Licence requires compliance with Ethics and Standards by all holders and Money Catch does comply with those Standards. Obtaining the Master CAPI Licence requires significant study and also a thorough investigation of the Licence Holder – which cannot reveal any criminal or Police record or any financial dealings that have led to bankruptcy in the past. Money Catch has always passed the statutory inquiries that are made by the Licensing Authorities and continue to hold and operate under the appropriate Licences because they have passed and continue to pass all requirements.

Confirmation of the above matters can be confirmed by inquiry through the appropriate websites and Government Authorities – particularly through the NSW Police or Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED).

Money Catch does not know or understand the basis of the totally incorrect and scurrilous allegations that are being made about them. Money Catch can confidently state that they have not received any complaints from customers who are known to them and whom they have dealt with and for whom they have obtained unclaimed money and the authors of the matters that are being trolled and put out through the internet are by persons who remain anonymous and are unable to be corresponded with to be required to state the basis and/or reasons for the incorrect allegations.

Money Catch is also aware that persons involved with the above activities are using photographs of the staff of Money Catch and impersonating Money Catch in their posts and reviews.

All persons that deal with Money Catch should ensure that the source of correspondence only comes from the Money Catch domain name – www.moneycatch.com.au, staff emails with @moneycatch.com.au or that they have spoken personally to the staff at Money Catch.

This statement has been prepared by the Companies Senior Management and Trenches McKenzie Cox Solicitors Lismore.

• Money Catch Customer Care's Response, Aug 26, 2018

• Money Catch Customer Care's Response, Aug 30, 2018

MONEY CATCH REAL CLIENT REVIEWS can be found on Google+, Linkedin, Trustpilot and our website. We also have long-term business client's and lawyers that are happy to talk with any consumers interested in working with us.

• Money Catch Customer Care's Response, Sep 05, 2018

Some real client reviews for you and these people can be found and contacted to verify our business.
    Debbie Stark - Prime 7 News
    Detective Desk
    Gianpiero Battista - Deputy Mayor Lismore
    Peter Lazaro - Westpac
    James Odlin - Lymlive

• Money Catch Customer Care's Response, Sep 05, 2018

We have identified many created Fake profiles on this Review site. One of them being Kim Heisting aka KimmyHIE.

This scammer posts as a client of Money Catch – SHE HAS NEVER BEEN A CLIENT OF MONEY CATCH.
    Clearly identified that this person is a Scammer;

This person’s profile is associated with Dating scams, Foreign Women Fake Scams, the Internet is littered with this Scammer.

• Updated by Clifford Rosey, Oct 07, 2018

This is weird... no one contacted me... anyone from money catch and complaints board, as a matter of fact. I am the one contacting money catch but they are refusing all my calls.

• Updated by Clifford Rosey, Oct 07, 2018

This is proof of MONEY CATCH UNCLAIMED MONEY PROFESSIONALS are buying fake reviews. As you can see on the attached the same person confirmed that he already added the reviews on google.

• Money Catch Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2018

Dear Consumers

Clifford Rosey is a Fake Troll Profile who has been harassing Money Catch staff and business with FALSE REVIEWS/POSTS - THE ALLEGATIONS ARE SCURRILOUS, ILLEGAL AND WITHOUT ANY FOUNDATION, THE PICTURES ARE ALL FAKE CREATED REVIEWS

IDENTIFIED SCAMMER - Real Faces of Scammers

FURTHER CLIFFORD ROSEY TROLLING EVIDENCE

Clifford Rosey is posting we buy fake reviews, which we don't - his proof above is not proof at all. This is actually our client review who has used our services. He has stolen our client's images and her review that she gave to Money Catch and created the image he has posted above saying she gave us a fake review for money - this is totally untrue and we have investigated this with Quora who state this image/post does not exist on their platform.

IDENTIFIED SCAMMER - CLIFFORD ROSEY - who has also never called our office.

• Updated by Clifford Rosey, Nov 01, 2018

This is shocking and 1000% Facts and you can't deny anymore. 2 of your reviews on google business showing a post on fiverr and quora that they can put a good review on any business to look good online. why do you do such thing like that if you are not a scam? let the real people, real customers do reviews like us and not those you paid online.

• Money Catch Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Dear Consumers,

The pictures CLIFFORD ROSEY has put up her are stolen pictures of our clients and he has created fake pictures saying these people we are buying reviews from - TOTALLY UNTRUE!!

ROBERT FLEMING AND RACHEL ARE OUR ACTUAL CLIENTS AND HAVE NEVER POSTED THESE SUCH CREATED PICTURES.

THIS IS ILLEGAL and these posts don't exist on Fiver or Quora!!! CLIFFORD ROSEY has been exposed above as a SCAMMER.

• Updated by Clifford Rosey, Nov 26, 2018

Don't believe on anything money catch says they are liars.

Cl
Jun 18, 2018

Comments

• De
      31st of Dec, 2018

I have been harassed by a company called Money Catch who are comfirmed criminals. They seem very suspect and extremely paranoid, the entire business is a fake.

• Se
      9th of Jan, 2019

I would never recommend this money catch professional business. I have some relatives that have several complaints about this business, the people who work here and most especially the owners are all scammers. My relatives are demanding for refunds for years and until now justice is not to serve.

• Bo
      22nd of Jan, 2019

so fool, why not google the company's reviews first before dealing with them, it doesn't matter if they dress good and eat on the fancy resto. That's easy to pretend. Weeks ago someone trying to do that to me. Her name is Deanna Mannix and his [censored] husband Ben Mannix. Same as the one on the video dress good and meeting me at a nice place just to pretend they are real. While we are speaking my friend is googling their company reviews by simply asking SIRI "Money Catch Business Reviews" and "Money Catch Complaints" and then BANG! Worst Business Reviews I ever have seen. I told them I will go to the washroom and just leave them. Total waste of time.

• Lu
      12th of Feb, 2019

Money catch is a scam they put up fake reviews and remove hundreds of complaints by customers. Beware, they are identity thieves. Do not trust them.