[Resolved] Money Catch — unclaimed money professionals
I dealt with this company a while back. The typical phone call telling me I had a few thousand stashed away somewhere and all I needed to get it was to sign over a percentage of the cash to them if they retrieved it for me.
Tried to get more information about where it was, or what it was related to, but they wouldn't budge. Kept trying to pry some info out of them, to make sure I wasn't being scammed (they asked for key proofs of identity...big red flag if you ask me) and eventually they got less and less warm. In the end, I told them to stop contacting me and, lo and behold, a week later I get an email from a local bank I used to use when I lived in QLD, telling me to activate or access an old account before it gets automatically closed. Turns out my old job had paid for some work I'd done a while ago. Change of physical address and the funny spam settings on my email meant I didn't even know it was there. Anyways, got my money all on my own, but it goes to show. They were trying to sell me my own cash for a 20% kickback, hoping to get to me before the bank could, Real classy (sarcasm...)
Summary: Money Catch probably isn't worth the bother. I'm just lucky I don't like giving people my personal details (i.e. enough proof of identity to access one of my forgotten bank accounts...). Would've cost me almost a thousand just for them to use my authority to recover my own money in order to give it back to me minus their 20% cut!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Money Catch Complaints & Reviews
- Money Catch Australia - the business company 
- Money Catch Unclaimed Money Professionals Business - money catch business by deanna mannix 
- Money Catch Business Review & Complaint - money catch unclaimed money professionals 
- [Resolved] Money Catch.com.au Deanna Mannix - unclaimed money recovery 
- [Resolved] Money Catch Scams - unclaimed money recovery agent - deanna mannix 
- [Resolved] Money Catch Australia - id theft business operating under the facade of being unclaimed money recovery agents. 
- Money Catch NSW - web search facility unclaimed money
- [Resolved] Moneycatch - moneycatch ruined me and will ruin you if you deal with them
- [Resolved] Money Catch - have major systemic issues and are dishonest. 
- [Resolved] Scam Warning Cyber Space Investigations also known as Money Catch, Deanna Mannix Scam - money catch, deanna mannix scam