[Resolved] Money Catch Scams — unclaimed money recovery agent - deanna mannix
I was approached by Money Catch about unclaimed money owning to me, I tried to find out where it was and was told that they will not tell me. That I had to sign up to their service. These guys take 1/4 of the TOTAL. 1/4 of my own money! What a rort! There are nicer unclaimed money professionals who will assist you for half of what those shysters charge. I rang around and found a lovely lady who was much more approachable than Money-catch. I am glad I shopped around
Money catch is a terrible service that seems to get worse as time goes by, Money Catch owner seemed to get caught up in it all, and seems to be obsessed with presenting a perfect image. She has no difficulty trying to justify the unethical decisions that she make.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Money Catch Scams Complaints & Reviews
- Money Catch Australia - the business company 
- Money Catch Unclaimed Money Professionals Business - money catch business by deanna mannix 
- [Resolved] Money Catch - unclaimed money professionals 
- Money Catch Business Review & Complaint - money catch unclaimed money professionals 
- [Resolved] Money Catch.com.au Deanna Mannix - unclaimed money recovery 
- [Resolved] Money Catch Australia - id theft business operating under the facade of being unclaimed money recovery agents. 
- Money Catch NSW - web search facility unclaimed money
- [Resolved] Moneycatch - moneycatch ruined me and will ruin you if you deal with them
- [Resolved] Money Catch - have major systemic issues and are dishonest. 
- [Resolved] Scam Warning Cyber Space Investigations also known as Money Catch, Deanna Mannix Scam - money catch, deanna mannix scam