Money Catch Australiathe business company

C Jun 18, 2018 Review updated:

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• De
    Dexter Felix Dec 31, 2018

I have been harassed by a company called Money Catch who are comfirmed criminals. They seem very suspect and extremely paranoid, the entire business is a fake.

Money Catch Team Mar 07, 2019

@Dexter Felix We don't harass people, we adhere to Industry Standards including the Telecommunication Standards, ACCC Debt Collection Guide and the “Do Not Call Register”. We also don't have anyone in our system by the name of Dexter Felix. Which is a fake profile.

• Se
    Seth Deledon Jan 09, 2019

I would never recommend this money catch professional business. I have some relatives that have several complaints about this business, the people who work here and most especially the owners are all scammers. My relatives are demanding for refunds for years and until now justice is not to serve.

Money Catch Team Mar 07, 2019

@Seth Deledon We don't have any clients demanding refunds. People do not pay us money upfront, we only get paid by the governing department on completion of clients claims. Money Catch is Australia’s leading unclaimed money professional and accesses information that is not easily or freely available in relation to unclaimed money therefore providing a significant service to the clients who choose to use that service and allowing a greater number of people to acquire unclaimed monies that are owing to them than what other organisations are able to do. The access to additional sources of unclaimed money is only a benefit to clients.

• Bo
    Boom Crystals Jan 22, 2019

so fool, why not google the company's reviews first before dealing with them, it doesn't matter if they dress good and eat on the fancy resto. That's easy to pretend. Weeks ago someone trying to do that to me. Her name is Deanna Mannix and his asshole husband Ben Mannix. Same as the one on the video dress good and meeting me at a nice place just to pretend they are real. While we are speaking my friend is googling their company reviews by simply asking SIRI "Money Catch Business Reviews" and "Money Catch Complaints" and then BANG! Worst Business Reviews I ever have seen. I told them I will go to the washroom and just leave them. Total waste of time.

Money Catch Team Mar 07, 2019

@Boom Crystals The profile of Boom Crystals is a Fake troll profile that has been targeting our business for over a year and staff at the company. We also don't have any video's with this person meeting him in a nice place?

• Lu
    Luca Grande Feb 12, 2019

Money catch is a scam they put up fake reviews and remove hundreds of complaints by customers. Beware, they are identity thieves. Do not trust them.

Money Catch Team Mar 07, 2019

@Luca Grande Luca Grande another Fake troll profile. We don't put up fake reviews however this profile keeps defaming our business also for over a year. Boom and Luca must live together.

• Su
    Susie Rodz Mar 03, 2019

Money catch are professional in terms of scamming people, have you heard AURFS that is the old name they change business names every time there are peoples busted they're business as a scam, they now name it as money catch. I will not be surprised if they change it again as there are already lots of complaints and reports about them. they are FAKE and SCAMMERS.

Money Catch Team Mar 07, 2019

@Susie Rodz Susie, your research is not correct or you are miss informed, AURFS is not our old business name and we did not change it, It is our company name and still is. Our company name was hijacked a few years back with an imposter creating a similar website with our name, pretending to be us, until they were shut down.

Mohan Dionell Mar 19, 2019

I was just disappointed...after all, I didn’t even know the money was missing in the first place. BUT AFTER I CHECKED, I saw that the money had been claimed. and money catch claimed it after I gave all personal details. THEY FOOLED ME.
    they will track your money and say they will put it back to you but at the end, you didn't know that they already claimed it and they will tell you there are some issues that's why it can't be processed on your end.

Money Catch Team Mar 19, 2019

@Mohan Dionell This is not possible and did not happen.
    1. we don't have a client by your name.
    2. Mohan Dionell has just copied all the trolls posts and has been posting to over 50 posts all over the web - the same posts as the other troll post names/ copying the same pictures - appears the troll just created a new profile name to defame our business.
    3. Mohan only created a profile this month to defame our business.
    4. Mohan profile states they are in USA.

Archie Bloss Apr 24, 2019

Money Catch is a abusive business that takes advantage. I was desperate and need money and suddenly money catch out of nowhere called me and says that i have a unclaimed money waiting and they need my personal info to process and claim the money I give all details because they are so friendly and nice. but after weeks I can't contact them aymore and they keep denying that they know me. They just take advantage of my weakness that time. They just make my situation worst.

Money Catch Team Apr 24, 2019

@Archie Bloss We don't have any clients by the name Archie Bloss. The statement if false by Archie Bloss. This person has also created other fake profiles with this name, posting the same defamatory posts over and over and over.

Archie Bloss May 02, 2019

That's what a scam business WOULD say ' we don't know you' you are lying...what a fraud 'sigh'

Money Catch Team May 02, 2019

@Archie Bloss We don't have any clients by the name Archie Bloss. The statement is false by Archie Bloss. This person has also created other fake profiles with this name, posting the same defamatory posts over and over and over. Archie Bloss has also stolen our trademarked logo and altered it here, which is illegal and has also been using images of a famous musician on other posts, which are also stolen.

Archie Bloss May 22, 2019

@Money Catch Team why we don't have a meeting in person and why you are rejecting all my calls. Dont lie we both know what you did to me. you are going to pay back for what you did to me and my family

Money Catch Team May 23, 2019

@Archie Bloss We request you remove our logo from the image you have created, you don't have permission to use our trademarked logo.

• Mi
    Miya Leonard Jun 20, 2019

Money Catch Lost Money Detectives are a fake business. they are 100% scammers.

• He
    Heir Hunters Dec 16, 2019

WARNING Heir Hunters Australia is the Money Catch Scam by another name.

This is a warning that Heir Hunters Australia www.heirhuntersaustralia
    Com.au are the same Money catch scam, same people and complex inheritance money scam. These criminals are hiding behind a complex trust structure and a company called Expectus Pty Ltd as director of that secret trust. All Deanna's way to Continue scamming the general public. Be aware and spread this information so others are informed.