Moneris Solutions CorporationUnsolicited and Incorrect Solicitation Information

I have been receiving unsolicited advertising from this company for some time which has been addressed to my business name and address but with incorrect identification of the business principal. I have called the company numerous times to attempt to have this information corrected and the solicitations discontinued. I have never received a response from the company. This company (in Canada) is a joint venture by RBC and BMO and I have attempted to contact the ombudsman departments of the two banks but have not received a response as yet. Moneris is a federally incorporated company the information of which can be found on the Industry Canada website. The complete company name is Moneris Solutions Corporation with corporation number 4199081 and business number 877304527RC0002. The directors of the company are as follows:
Viki Lazaris

Toronto, ON M5P 2N4

Andrew Bolger
85 Wheeler Avenue
Toronto, ON M4L 3V3

This corporation was investigated by the federal government based on a complaint by the CFIB (Canadian Federation of Independent Business) over certain business practices concerning fees. It is virtually impossible to speak with an executive with the company to obtain any response to any complaint. It is suggested that the only way to get attention is to either write to the directors of the company as listed above or to place a phone call to them at their residence.
This information is being provided to assist others who have complaints with this company regardless of their nature.

He
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Pi
      Feb 11, 2015

Hi there.
    My name is Pierre, I'm the Social Media Manager at Moneris. I just read your complaint and I want you to know that we are working to resolve this issue. I've left you a voicemail, but you can also reach me at [protected]@moneris.com.