Monarch Dental / awful service
I had been a customer of Monarch for over 16+ years and this year I finally had enough. The lack of service I experienced in 2009 was incredible. I had an appointment scheduled for a cleaning & exam for June. The day before I received a message at home (not work or cell) to tell me the hygienist had to take the morning off and I would get an exam and in the morning & cleaning in the after. Seriously? I have a job, so that didn't work for me and I called and left them a message to call me back to reschedule. Never heard back from them. Called them 2 more times in June & July left messages to re-schedule that appointment with no return phone call. Finally, end of August I was able to get a hold of someone who told me "they were short handed and that is why they didn't return calls". Needless to say during my visit I had yet another new Dentist, Hygienist still pronounced my name wrong (again) and I told I needed to have an inlay. The incompetent desk lady provided me an inaccurate estimate which indicated I would pay 55% of the procedure which I did when it was done in December. When I had questions about procedures or insurance she couldn't answer them. Now, I have spend 6 months trying to discuss with them an outstanding bill since Insurance didn't pay, but again the phone number provided is never answered and they refuse to call me back. This is not the first time I have had an inlay and I have the records that show what I have paid in the past. They simply do not care and clearly do not need business.
My terrific new dentist is close to my home, sends a request to the insurance for a estimate prior to doing any work, gives free teeth whitening system, sends a thank you card after any service, and sends a birthday card. They even fixed my in-lay from Monarch free of charge.
More Monarch Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Monarch Dental - cruel doctor 
- Monarch Dental - fraud - overcharged
- Monarch Dental - overcharging, unnecessary work
- Monarch Dental - I should have listened to the complaints all over the internet about monarch before giving them my $ 
- Monarch Dental - ortho addtional charges
- Monarch Dental - office manager
- Monarch Dental - unauthorized charge on the wrong bank account.
- Monarch Dental - first visit
- Monarch Dental - Dr. Louseau lied to his insurance company
- Monarch Dental - customer service