Mobily Prepaid Card / prepaid validity date

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Masalam! I was very disappointed to find out that the new validity days for sr10 prepaid load is only good for 3 days. Is Mobily going bankrupt? I cannot understand why Mobily is copying the system like in the Phils (ie Smart and Globe) which is ILLEGAL. I will not be surprised if mobily subscriber like me will switch to other network. WHOEVER think about this SCHEME should be FIRED right away. Its a BAD business move. Bring back the old scheme and our loyalty stay in Mobily. Have a good day. Shukran, Mashala!

Comments

• Mu
      3rd of Jul, 2010

yes this is really bad and SR30 card has validity only 10 days..

• Vi
      6th of Dec, 2014

I am mobily user for last three years, my first connection ever in Saudi is Mobily and since from then I am using it. Its my surprise today 7 December 2014, that validity for SR 10 is only three days. Kindly bring back the previous policy of recharge validity.

• Ab
      24th of Jun, 2015

this is for mobily prepaid users i am sharing my experience if any call come from 1100 talk arabic language. pl don't receive it if you are receive and press any button that is automatically subscribe offer even we don't want without our acceptance deduct some amount from our balance.there is no option agree and disagree.i went mobily office in yanbu there no response, after i argue with customer care rep and i say want meet manager after he do something and he told me you will get money back in 24 hours.like this cheating going on in mobily if you more than 50 or 100 call coming 1100 and by forcefully confusing us and deducting our balance.be carefull friends.