[Resolved] Mobicel / berry mobicel

5 Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

Hi I bought a berry mobicel at pep cell store Alexandra mall 2 weeks ago and the very first week the phone started giving me problems and I reported at the shop, but I was not taken serious and now the phone is worse in such a way that people who bought the phone before me are enjoying it and yet I'm not happy. I would like to know if the problem I'm facing now that I don't even have 1 month having and paid for the phone is making me regret buying how is it gonna be solved? Because I also heard that the phone has to be taken for repairs can you tell me how can someone buy a phone today then tomorrow the phone must be sent to repairs? I really don't understand why do you as such a big and respected company to let pep cell stores drag your name to the mud? Last is that I'm disappointed with the agreement or arrangement you make with the retail stores when giving them your product to cell to us as consumers, its really an issue because it also means you as a company don't care how customers are treated when purchasing your products. As a company you should atleaset have a monthly survey sent to every customer using your product for feedback because obviously the middle man don't care as long as they get the money. I don't know if you understand the after sale service? Thank you that will be all I would like to hear from you soon.

• Resolution statement

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2018

Hi

The above was resolved.

Thanks

• Mobicel Customer Care's Response, Jul 30, 2018

Hi Mncedy

Thank you for contacting us, you can send your queries to [protected]@mobicell.co.za in future.

Kindly download free MTK drivers from Google.

Team#Mobisquad#

Ke
Sep 19, 2017

Comments

• Mn
      28th of Jul, 2018