MlbShop.com / items ordered not received/ order cancelled not credited back to c. c.
The worst online buying experience I have ever had. I ordered 2 item that- at the time of ordering- was "in stock", that was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received my order. And if that's not bad enough 4 days ago they sent me an email to tell me that one of the items is no longer in stock, so I called customer service and cancelled that item. I was told it would take from 24 to 48 hours for the refund to be made. Well it's now been 96 hours and my bank card still has not been credited. In short, after spending over $100.00 3 weeks ago I have nothing to show for it other that excuses. I've emailed their cust. srvc. dept 3 times in 3 weeks and not a single reply. I had to call to get a response. 3 weeks - No item and 4 - days No Credit for cancellation. STAY AWAY if you value your time and money.
More MlbShop.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shop.mlb.com - fraud and scam 
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - I want my money back for this dirty joke.
- Shop.mlb.com - fake jersey
- Shop.mlb.com - lousy experience! 
- Shop.mlb.com - waste of time and money
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlbshop.com - baseball hat and sweater
- Mlb.com Shop - not honoring their commitments
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - unethical business practices
- MlbShop.com / Fanatics Retail Group North - mlbshop.com
- Mlb.com Shop - so long, mbl shop!