Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV — terrible after sales service!
Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America, Inc.
Mitsubishi Projection TV model # WD73927. We purchased this TV in March of 2006. In May of 2007 our TV went out and we were told that the major component that projects the images had gone out and that a replacement was being developed at Mitsubishi and we would get our TV back in a week. Well, many weeks later and still no repair and just today we were told that the new component isn't any good either. We spent $9,000.00 and have been without a TV since May with no resolution in sight. To make matters worst you cannot get any assistance from Mitsubishi. They stated we could not get our money back and that we would have to wait to let them fix it first. At this point we need help and I know we are not the only consumers having this problem.
More Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- Mitsubishi Motors - worst customer service ever! 
- El Seoudi Group - front windshield
- Arian Motor/ Mitsubishi Asx - there is no respect to costomers
- Mitsubishi Motors - oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
- Mitsubishi Motors - door handle
- Mitsubishi - constant emails for no reason