Mitsubishi — defective dlp tv
I have a wd-57734 thats just over 2yrs old, it has a defective dmd chip and there's thousands of white dots all over the screen.
I had a repairman come out to figure out the problem, I was told the chip in no way should go out in just 2yrs and it was defective.
I contacted Mitsubishi several times and they will not help even get a replacement part, they also wanted me to pay $150.00 for a repairman of thiers to come out to check the problem, I had already paid $80.00 for the same thing but they won't accept that so now I have a tv that I paid alot for and can't watch. Terrible service, faulty products, stay away from mitsubishi dlp tv's or you'll have to buy again in a couple of years!
More Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- El Seoudi Group - front windshield
- Arian Motor/ Mitsubishi Asx - there is no respect to costomers
- Mitsubishi Motors - oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
- Mitsubishi Motors - door handle
- Mitsubishi - constant emails for no reason