Milk and Choco / no customer service. terrible quality.

1 HANGZHOU, China Review updated:

The title says it all — they do not respond to requests to return items. I need to return my item because it's poor quality, and they won't even facilitate a return. It's criminal, really. At least give me my money back. Milk&Choco, if you're listening, refund order MC#70511. Otherwise, I think there needs to be a class-action lawsuit against this fraudulent company.

Zk
May 19, 2018

Comments

• Am
      20th of Jul, 2018

I'm very willing to be a part of a class action lawsuit against this horrible company! They have no customer service, their web link doesn't work, there is no phone number and they purposefully do not respond to e-mails. I ordered a size L jumpsuit from them and it took 2 months to arrive. When it did, it was a tiny rag, ripped and torn on the edges, that MAYBE could have fit my 2 year old niece. It also arrived in a tattered gray plastic bag from China with no tags, no paperwork, NOTHING. I've tried to contact them in every way possible but they have no form of contact!? Purposefully I'm sure. Huge scam. I don't even care about the $43 as much as the fact that they are stealing from people every day and getting away with it. I've threatened legal action, and have tried to warn people on all social media formats. If anyone is interested in moving forward with a class action, I am in. F this scam of a company.