Milanoo.com / refusal to refund money for damaged product

I ordered this winter parka coat (pictures attached). I measured myself carefully to ensure it would fit. I was anticipating it would be slightly large, which was what I wanted. It took about 3 weeks for shipping.
When it arrived I saw the sleeve seam was badly damaged and ripped on the inside near the armpit, exposing the inner layer of insulation and making the jacket unwearable.
Also, the jacket in a size large was advertised as having a 42 inch bust. It really has a 36-38 inch bust on the outer most layer. Because it also has a removable inner layer, the bust is truly 32-34 inches at the most. The sleeves are also much shorter than advertised.
Milanoo removed the jacket from their website as soon as I initiated the "dispute" process. They have absolutely awful customer service. "zoe", my customer service person, requested I send pictures of the damage and sizing error. I provided 6 or so high quality pictures from an 8-megapixel camera clearly showing the damaged sleeve and lining, and the true bust measurement with a straight measuring tape. "zoe" said the pictures were not usable or correct for some reason -
"without correct picture as providence, I can not help you to solve the problems, if you can provide correct picture which turn out our mistake, we will make refund to you soon. Because if you want to return, you need to pay the shipping back fee by your self. That may cost too much money. I really want to help you to solve your problems under our company regulation."
So I took some more pictures using a 15-megapixel slr and sent those to "zoe". This was several days ago. I have not received a reply. I sent several follow up emails asking if the pictures were received, were viewable, and were clear enough to show the damage and wrong sizing. No response.
I will never shop online without reading some reviews first again. Shame on me.
Attached are the pictures showing the damaged sleeve. This site will not allow me to upload the higher quality pictures of the size discrepancy (max file size is 2 mb, the pictures I sent milanoo are 5 mb), but milanoo received all pictures.

Comments

Mar 02, 2012

a roomate's step-sister makes $61/hr on the computer. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her payment was $13944 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site .. LazyCash35.com