Midland Pharmacy USA / medical products at discounted prices

1 Baltimore & Cameroon, United States Review updated:

I should have known probably since the website advertises controlled substances. I sought skincare: specifically Retin-A and Latisse. The website is a front. After registering an account a text came through from a Google number that asked what products I was interested in. I told him and he gave me prices that were quite reasonable and suggested overnight shipping due to customs . I complied assuming he had more experience than me.
This was three weeks ago. I am very frustrated and will be disputing the charge today because it is worth paying the full price for the product in hand. Each corresponsdence I had with this company was more ridiculous. They gave me a fake tracking number made with scripting software, stated my order was "on hold" all after saying it had shipped out the previous Thursday.

I am beyond disgusted with myself and don't have words for my feeling toward MidlandPharmacyUSA. They are scammers, liars, and probably prey on those who cannot afford their medicine all the while talking about how they are not going to take advantage of Americans in need.

Watch out for these thieves!

• Updated by Dharmageddon, Aug 27, 2018

This is true. He sends out fake tracking numbers then claims your order is being "held" at a facility in your airport and he needs a fee to have it released.
    He lies to your face and will do nothing to fix the problem all the while being polite and reassuring,
    I should never have trusted his payment methods. I also should never have sent money before receiving a written guarantee.
    His entire website is a cover for stealing money from people in need.

I only gave one star because I could not figure out how to make zero stars. This place is a booming business preying on a variety of people for a variety of reasons.

STAY AWAY FROM MIDLANDPHARMACYUSA!!!

Dh
Aug 1, 2018

Comments

• Yo
      27th of Aug, 2018

Someone need to do something about this place. I am only speaking on behalf of someone else. This whole thing is a scam. The government needs to do something to find this guy and put him away. taking advantage of people who seek alternatives because the government already mistreats the people who need proper treatment to begin with. This guy will ask for your money then ask for more money and vanish. What a load of crap. He must be hiding good or the government helps support [censored]s like him. Midlandpharmacyusa doe not even exist. The address is fake and does not exist, if you google the GPS coordinates to this address firstly the address does not exist then the coordinates are a church in Baltimore. What a freakin joke.

• Dh
      28th of Aug, 2018

@Yonkatatonka I already posted that this info is valid but forgot to thank yonkatonka for starting this thread. Being ripped off and then trying to be ripped off some more is easy for someone in need or severely infirm to fall into.
    Lesson: never send money to Cameroon. Use a credit card so you may dispute charges if necessary. This company borders on terrorism.

• Tr
      10th of Sep, 2018

They are completely full of crap. I also got scammed by them, again, should've known better. I just keep blowing up their phones, emails, etc. I filed a complaint... which i'm sure nothing will come of. Beware. They are fraudulent. Do not believe anything this guy says. Now he keeps sending me texts, trying to get me to buy fentanyl (I think it's how it's spelled) I don't know what their deal is, but they are a joke.

• De
      19th of Dec, 2018

I haven't personally bought from these guys, but almost positive their (Wikiu ) I think that's correct. It's the same format. Make order. Pay. Get Shipping Conformation. Then it's being held an you need to pay 500.00 for THEIR Doctors script to get it out. I tried to get Suboxone for a friend who needed help an couldn't get or afford it. Was scammed out of 186.00. No buggy but my friend OD' d was brought back, an finally was helped. Our Healthcare system in the U.S. is sickening. These Pukes deserve punishment.