Midland Credit Management / Never be a co-signer
My husband co-signed on an Emerge MasterCard for his Mom years ago. Things were good for a long time and then she went into deep debt and maxed out the card. She wouldn't pay the bills, ignored the phone calls from collectors. Eventually it went to collections at Midland Credit Management. THEN it went to an attorney, which at that point is when we FINALLY were even aware of the situation!! A settlement was offered - half the balance due - and my husband busted his to pay the $3000.00 due. We later got a letter from the attorney saying the payment was accepted as settled-in-full. We cannot for the life of us get that *** balance off the credit report!! I'm just venting.. Pissed off and would never put myself in that position again. I wouldn't co-sign for Jesus after that fiasco!!!
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior
- Midland Funding - Poor Service
- Midland Funding / Citibank - Lien release not processed to courts