Midas - Peoria, AZSad excuses for a auto repair shop

Midas 18783 N. 83rd Ave. Peoria, AZ [protected]. My 21 year old daughter took her car to midas to have the rear end seal replaced in her 67 Mustang. They replaced it with the wrong seal. It continued to leak, she called and they told her that it wasn't the seal, they said she needed a new rear end. Which was not the case, she only needed a competent mechanic to replace the seal, using the right seal, not one that doesn't fit. She Was promised a refund back on 07/02/07, Since then we have been given the run around, and she still has not received her check. The thing that makes me so mad is, the fact that Midas is trying to rip off and take advantage of a young women. Midas is a sad excuses for a auto repair shop.

Ma

Comments

• Ak
      Jul 24, 2012

I have had a similar problem like the person above... it has been in that shop so many times i can't even count over the past 2 years.. they always have excuses or reasons why it wasn't fixed...

took it some place else and not a problem since then.. only cost me 2 years of time and over 2 grand in cash! grrrrrrr