Midas International Corporation / quakertown, pa - oil change
Yesterday evening 7/31/18 I stopped into my local Midas. First, time customer. I had received a coupon in the mail so was going to check out the service. I recently moved to Quakertown, Pa and I also wanted to find a new auto care facility.
I was greeted upon entrance. There was only one man there and NO other customers. It was 4:35 pm. He told me right away, when I requested an oil change that he did not have time to do it. The hours say 5:30. He was rude about it. You mean to tell me he couldn't do a quick oil change in 45 minutes. Like I said there were no cars in the bays.
I left and took my money over to Jiffy Lube. I was literally in and out in 15-20 tops. My thing is why would you turn away customers?
More Midas International Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - lewis center, oh technicians
- Midas International Corporation - Drugs being used on the premises
- Midas International Corporation - unfair estimating practices at midas of wausau (wisconsin)
- Midas International Corporation - air conditioner
- Midas International Corporation - oil change