[Resolved] Midas International Corporation / Drugs being used on the premises
I walked into the Midas store to get my car serviced on St. Joseph Ave. In Evansville Indiana and the store manager was not in sight, but the office smelled like marijuana. I walked to the side door that has a window open to the shop and I witnessed the Female manager and a Male technician passing a pipe back and forth, both of them taking hits from it. When I opened the shop door to get someone's attention, they both finally seen me and the female manager hid the pipe behind her back like nothing was going on, then exhaled a cloud of smoke. She then proceeded to tell me they were too busy to service my car-- even though there were no cars on the lot or in the shop. I walked back out to my car where I seen the female manager pull the pipe back out and light it. I guess they thought i couldn't see them through the garage door. This is completely unacceptable and highly illegal. I will never be doing business at either Midas' in Evansville, Indiana.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Midas International Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 05, 2018
Hey there Emily, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you left feeling dissatisfied with your experience. We'd love to talk to you more regarding this. Please send us a direct message at your earliest convenience through https://goo.gl/Htn9PP. Thanks.
More Midas International Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - brakes and rotors "replaced".
- Midas auto - engine repair
- Midas International Corporation - vehicle issues after repairs have been made.
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - vehical repair service
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - muffler installation