[Resolved] Midas International Corporation / Drugs being used on the premises

1 Evansville, IN, United States

I walked into the Midas store to get my car serviced on St. Joseph Ave. In Evansville Indiana and the store manager was not in sight, but the office smelled like marijuana. I walked to the side door that has a window open to the shop and I witnessed the Female manager and a Male technician passing a pipe back and forth, both of them taking hits from it. When I opened the shop door to get someone's attention, they both finally seen me and the female manager hid the pipe behind her back like nothing was going on, then exhaled a cloud of smoke. She then proceeded to tell me they were too busy to service my car-- even though there were no cars on the lot or in the shop. I walked back out to my car where I seen the female manager pull the pipe back out and light it. I guess they thought i couldn't see them through the garage door. This is completely unacceptable and highly illegal. I will never be doing business at either Midas' in Evansville, Indiana.

• Resolution statement

• Hey there Emily, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you left feeling dissatisfied with your experience. We'd love to talk to you more regarding this. Please send us a direct message at your earliest convenience through https://goo.gl/Htn9PP. Thanks.

Em