Microsoft Xbox Live / intrupted services.
I have had x-box live for almost 3 years. I have been using the same debit card for both of my accounts. Every once in a while the card will quit working for my accounts and I will have to go on thier website and update my information (re-type it in) and they usually start working agian. About a week ago one of my accounts was suspened. I called xbox support and they told me that my bank was not letting them charge my account. The next day I called my bank and they said they had no reason as to why microsoft couldn't charge my account, infact, they were doing test charges on my account that were working (withdrawing $1 from the account and putting it back in). I called xbox support back and told them they were recieving the test charges and that there should be no problem withdrawing the money. The support people continued to say that they could not get the money out and that I should contact my bank again... well this went on for about 2 hours. Called my bank about 4 times and Xbox support around 6 times. Now my other account is having the same problem and there is nothing that the support peeps up in India can do to help me. I have gone through all of my information and matched it up perfectly with my bank and all Xbox support can say is that it's my banks fault. I wish they would quit reading from their books, giving me the same step by step process they do every phone call, and hire someone who can run that computer and get my accounts working. Oh, and get this. They asked if I had any funds in my account. I told them I had about $300 in there and they could have it if they get my accounts to work again. No luck...
You can E-mail me @ justinzane1987@yahoo
More Microsoft Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook account/ hotmail account recovery
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed
- Microsoft Corporation - customer care