Microsoft Ie8bad performance

I recently downloaded Internet Explorer 8, thinking that everything would be fine. I was mistaken. Since I started using the browser, I have had problems getting to a large number of websites. Everytime I go to one of them, An error message pops up and tells me that it needs to shut down. The browsing speed has slowed to roughly half of what I normally had. I have had the misfortune of having my IP address erased three times. Why can't the pin-heads at Microsoft work ALL of the bugs out of something BEFORE they put it into circulation. If you haven't had the pleasure of trying to use this browser, my advice is to avoid it like the plague. The worst part is that there isn't any way to really send a complaint directly to Microsoft. A pox on Bill Gates.

Bi

Comments

• I agree 1000000000000000000000000%. IE8 is a crap. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DOWNLOAD IE8. After spending two days with a tech trying to fix all the problems that popped up after installing the 'latest greatest' crappy software that the idiots at MS put out I finally gave up, deleted all traces of IE8 from my system, and installed Firefox. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER download another upgrade from MS. I will NEVER buy another computer that uses MS software. The next time I upgrade I'm switching to Apple.