Microsoft Corporation — phone calls
My name is Thomas Foster..My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
I am getting repeated phone calls from people claiming to be a Microsoft Representative and asking me to update my profile..they know my email address and my phone number. I have told them I do not give out information over the phone and asked that they take my name off there calling list..
I just had a back surg.. last week. I am not up to dealing with this, these people will not stop harassing me.
I'm almost to the point of changing my phone number, but of course then that means a lot of work for me to all my contacts and doctors etc.
If there is anything I can do please let me know by mail, at this point I am not trusting any email corrospondense from Microsoft. Thank You
More Microsoft Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter