Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA / fraudulent billing on card
In January 2010, my 15 year old son used his pre-paid bank card to purchase an item on the internet from X-BOX--which he thought was a ONE-TIME purchase. Afterwards, they charged his card for 3 consecutive months--one of which didn't go thru due to no funds being on the card at the time of last billing in MAY. I called the 1-800 number and FINALLY got a live person who then told me that my son 'agreed' to the monthly service (which was written in small print) so "he was responsible for all charges". I told them to CANCEL his 'membership' IMMEDIATELY, as he was UNDER the age of consent and I subsequently CANCELLED his pre-paid card as well. However, I opened ANOTHER card with a ZERO balance for my son thru the same channel as his last card, and in July 2010, FOUR charges from "Microsoft billing bill.ms.net WA" appeared on his NEW account. When I contacted my credit card company, they confirmed it was an 'internet address' associated with X-BOX and that since it was 'channeled' thru his old card number, X-BOX received the updated new card number and that my son must've opened a NEW account with them. I told them this was NOT POSSIBLE as I have had this card in MY possession the entire time since receiving it in the mail HENCE there being NO FUNDS on the card to begin with, for them to collect! I tried to put a block on "Microsoft billing bill.ms.net WA" but since they weren't able to withdraw any funds, my credit card company told me there was no way to "dispute" their charges AND that this was an 'address' that my credit card company could NOT put a block on. I closed this pre-paid card PERMANENTLY.
Since then, I did some research on this "Microsoft billing bill.ms.net WA" 'address' only to find NUMEROUS websites with NUMEROUS complaints against this 'company', ALL of them describing the SAME situation I encountered--with varying AMOUNTS of MONEY being STOLEN from their accounts!! The only difference being that I was LUCKY that my son's card was a PRE-PAID card and "Microsoft billing bill.ms.net WA"was UNABLE to STEAL any money from my account due to there being NO FUNDS in the new account!! Since this was all done thru internet transactions, I do not have printed records of this incident HOWEVER my credit card company has EVERYTHING on FILE should my complaint need any 'evidence' to substantiate this complaint.
More Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Security Department (Uk) - microsoft internet email lottery awards complaints 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft tech support with windows 10.
- Microsoft Corporation - refund department for xbox product
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365