Mfi Family Ancestry / Credit card fraud!
I would like to complaint about MFI family ancestry. (aka ancestry.com) Just today, I found out that my credit card account have a pending transaction (on 2/5/2008) which I never made from MFI family ancestry. I have no idea how can they even come up with my credit card number to make the transaction. The amount of $109.95 is pending on my account. My account's credit had be deducted for the amount even it's temporary. The bank cannot do anything unless they cancel the transaction I cannot believe that they can just run the credit card without the verification and ruin people's life. This is really a bad company in business.
More Mfi Family Ancestry Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud 
- Ancestry.com - deleting account 
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest 
- Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com - Credit card fraud! 
- Ancestry.com - credit card fraud 
- Ancestry - linking family members
- Ancestry - refund
- Ancestry - ancestry.com membership
- Ancestry - automatic renewal
- Ancestry - ancestry records