Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com / Credit card fraud!
I have a complaint about MFI family ancestry. (Aka ancestry.com) The funny thing is I have NEVER heard of these people and would never pay through a web page to find out who my ancestors were. I could care less. I am a college student and do not have extra money to be spending on frivolous things such as this. I want to know who and how they got my credit card number and why in the world they would use it to find dead relatives? Why not buy something useful like food or electronics?
The amount of $35.79 has been charged twice to my account. I called my bank and they said that they cannot do anything until it posts to my account; yet, that money is STILL be deducted from my account. I do NOT have the extra money in my account to support this. However, I did do some searching and found multiple reports of credit card fraud involving MFI*myfamily/ancestry. How are these people allowed to remain in business? More importantly, what can I do to make these people pay for my troubles? Advise smb!
More Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud 
- Ancestry.com - deleting account 
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest 
- Ancestry.com - credit card fraud 
- Ancestry. Co. Uk - scam 
- Ancestry - Auto renewal of subscription - NO WARNING that the auto renewal has taken place
- Ancestry.com - rude customer service
- Ancestry - rude customer service
- Ancestry.com - full access membership
- Ancestry - online and customer service