Menu
Save Rite Medical.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Save Rite Medical.com
reviews & complaints

www.saveritemedical.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 17 Reviews

Save Rite Medical.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Save Rite Medical.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Save Rite Medical.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Save Rite Medical.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Save Rite Medical.com reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I am disabled and I must make each dollar go as far as possible

I am disabled and I must make each dollar go as far as possible. Not until I found www.saveritemedical.com I saw their prices and they were so low I couldn't believe the site was real. So I made a small purchased and in 2 days it was at my door. Now I get all my wound care supplies here and went from paying 200$ for 50 for overlays to 103$ for 100 covers. They have me as a customer for life Thank you MB

A. Friesen
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Order was exactly what I ordered , fast delivery and items are well priced.i let my oxygen place here know about them so they can also order their supplies from them

A. Tremblay
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great customer service. My order was sent in a timely fashion. Great product at a great price. I will continue to do business with them.

L. Kovacek
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Simply amazing! Incredibly fast shipping for the weight we purchased. Quality is unlike any we've had before, even at a Drugstore Pharmacy. We've been able to get the APPROPRIATE SUPPLIES for the issues we need/ed them for. If you need help? They respond WITHIN 24 HOURS! My order was missing something and they shipped it within 12 HOURS! Prices? Unbeatable.Quality? Amazing.Shipping? Fast AND Secure.Communication? Immediate.

K. Kuhn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Quality product, fair pricing and timely delivery. Thank you SaveRite!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I've worked with them twice since my husband had his bladder removed

I've worked with them twice since my husband had his bladder removed. The first, I ordered a product to try, it was way too small and wasn't something I thought returnable. They offered to take it back and supply a larger size. It wasn't a direction my husband wanted to go, so I didn't return it. This time we ordered a replacement product and it came several days before we expected it. Excellent customer service!

L. Hickle
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They were helpful. I had to cancel my order because I found what I needed at the pharmacy and therefore I didnt need the product anymore. I was able to get a refund .

E. Hauck
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Needed long needles for deep IM injection. Had what I needed. Satisfied customer.

E. Miller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Easy ordering on website and good pricing. Quick delivery and package arrived in good condition.

D. Wolf
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fast service and easy to figure out website, even for a Gen *** like me.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com It took a long time to get my order as I live all the way on the west coast

It took a long time to get my order as I live all the way on the west coast. I was tracking the order & finally it said that I received it, however, I did not! I found save rites phone # & called them, told them I did not receive it & no questions asked they sent me a replacement. I received it fairly quickly, approximately 5 days. They were reputable, & professional in my opinion. I would order things from them again.

A. Abshire
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My daughter was running out of diabetic supplies and the insurance company was not covering certain items. I found Save rite on line and they had they 2 week supply needed to get her to the end of the month. Insurance finally covered her at the end of the month but this way she did not have to go with out supplies. Thank you so much a definite God send!

K. Wintheiser
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Good name brand and very promt delivery. I felt secure ordering from this company. I will definitely order my supplies here in the future.

M. Cruickshank
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordering my Freestyle Libre sensors was very easy to do, and they came to my door in a few days. There was NO damage to them in shipping, and they have worked fine.Lucie

A. Kub
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I recommend SaveRite to anyone who needs medical supplies at a reasonable price for quality products.I found them while researching catheters for pending *** treatment s and all they offered at hospital were the "French" style.SaveRite had bags and condom catheters at a great price.I bought, I used and I'm pleased.Bottom line: Surgical staff had a laugh {...and were impressed..} that I brought my own condom-style, it was definitely more cost effective for me, as well as immensely more comfortable than the option.

Is Save Rite Medical.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Save Rite Medical.com is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Save Rite Medical.com, reviewing user feedback and how Save Rite Medical.com addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Save Rite Medical.com. Trust, but verify.

Save Rite Medical.com earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Save Rite Medical.com evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Save Rite Medical.com has received 14 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Save Rite Medical.com has claimed the domain name for saveritemedical.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Saveritemedical.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Save Rite Medical.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

A trust mark has been identified for a saveritemedical.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Several mixed reviews for Save Rite Medical.com have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

Saveritemedical.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Adult content may be available on saveritemedical.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Save Rite Medical.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We found that Save Rite Medical.com website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Save Rite Medical.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I received my order on a Sunday and called the 800 # because there was a mistake

I received my order on a Sunday and called the 800 # because there was a mistake. I have wound care 3×week and didn't know when I'd have time to call. So I emailed to customers service. They got back to me in less than 10 minutes and have corrected the mistake and is sending out what I'm missing. I wrote back to thank them, and they even answered that. I was impressed and grateful they were so quick as I need the supplies.

R. Kemmer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordering was very easy and supplies came faster than I thought. They have supplies that another company did not carry. Very satisfied.

A. Walter
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

great quality! just what i needed. very fast shipping which was impressive and very affordable. will buy from this awesome company again!

J
J
J. Gaylord
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Easy online ordering and I received my items quickly without any problems.

M. Walker
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent product. Company was spot on with product, price and shipping. Thanks

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com Simply amazing!

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com As a Service Member of the United States Armed Forces, I was deployed to the US/Mexico Border

As a Service Member of the United States Armed Forces, I was deployed to the US/Mexico Border. We needed an emergency supply of IV Tubes. Save Rite made it possible to get these after other online medical sites tangled us up in red tape. Thanks for taking care of my medical needs, SFC [Name]. (Note: This is not an endorsement from the United States Armed Forces or any of its service branches. This statement is my personal opinion only.)

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I ordered a shower chair and 8 bottles of no rinse foaming soap

I ordered a shower chair and 8 bottles of no rinse foaming soap. Shipping was fast. I received the shower chair within 2 days. I received the eight bottles of soap within a week however, one bottle leaked during shipping so they resent my soap order I received it within 2 days. Save Rite Medical went above and beyond to correct the issue! Save Rite Medical is a great company, I would recommend them to everyone. Save Rite Medical will take care of you and have great products!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I have been using Save Rite for several years to order my test strips, every three (3) months

I have been using Save Rite for several years to order my test strips, every three (3) months. I can count on their products as their test strips for my diabetes are accurate which is very important to manage it, and the price for the test strips is very affordable. I also noticed recently their shipping is very efficient and quick. One other thing Save Rite does, is that if they will be closed for certains holidays, the customer is notified ahead of time for planning purposes. Can't ask for a trusted business.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I recommend SaveRite to anyone who needs medical supplies at a reasonable price for quality products

I recommend SaveRite to anyone who needs medical supplies at a reasonable price for quality products. I found them while researching catheters for pending medical treatment s and all they offered at hospital were the "French" style. SaveRite had bags and condom catheters at a great price. I bought, I used and I'm pleased. Bottom line: Surgical staff had a laugh {...and were impressed..} that I brought my own condom-style, it was definitely more cost effective for me, as well as immensely more comfortable than the option.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I was a bit skeptical ordering medical supplies online but I have had very positive experiences with this company

I was a bit skeptical ordering medical supplies online but I have had very positive experiences with this company. I have placed orders directly online and over the phone and they were both more than happy to help and my orders were shipped both times the same day and received within three days of ordering. Customer representative I spoke with was extremely helpful and I would definitely recommend and use this company in the future for all my respiratory supplies. Thank you ComplaintsBoard.com for your website. This is how I found this company.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com Save Rite is EXCELLENT!

Save Rite is EXCELLENT! I was in a bind; I needed cathedurs FAST. I used to order from another company until the only payment that company accepted recently was credit card, or at least they wouldn't let me bypass that screen to pay another way. I had to let them go. I found Save Rite online and was VERY pleased they accepted credit card. They had EVERYTHING I needed at a decent price. My order arrived within 48 hours. I am now their new customer. Screens were super easy to navigate and everything about SAVE RITE was excellent. I WILL be purchasing from them again.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com Great customer service when my shower bench failed to arrive

Great customer service when my shower bench failed to arrive. I emailed both the shipper, who was tracking it, and Save Rite Medical. The Shipper never responded. Save Rite Medical emailed back immediately to say they were investigating. After two days they emailed and called me to say that they were shipping it urgently! The bench arrived in time to move it to my new home where I now have a smaller stall shower. It fits perfectly, both me and the shower. I greatly appreciate this service, since I have a pelvic fracture after a fall and am still very unstable on my feet.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com Selection is phenomenal, products are good, but shipping time and customer communication is absolutely horrid

Selection is phenomenal, products are good, but shipping time and customer communication is absolutely horrid. If ordering an essential item (or set of supplies), you will not receive it in time. When you call in a panic, contact the seldom-if-ever-updated shipping service, and/or send a flurry of time-sensitive emails, you will not receive a response. When your package finally arrives, the content and condition will be absolutely perfect--truly second to none--and this will feel somewhat like a slap in the face. Days later, an email will arrive asking you about your experience, with a hopeful tone inferring positive feedback.

Save Rite Medical.com I could almost echo Terry D

I could almost echo Terry D. I spoke to a delightful salesman who was very knowledgeable. I needed an Aerobika that was recommended by my pulmonologist and he knew exactly what it was. Although the store is in Brooklyn and so am I, he told me it had to be shipped through New Jersey. He actually apologized for having to charge tax. The store as well as the post office supplied me with updates on the package's journey. The Aerobika arrived in a short time, undamaged and immediately usable. It is easy to use, easy to care for, and I would by another one without hesitation if I needed. I already told some friends about Save rite so they could check out their own needs.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I was forced to use this company due to my normal medical supplier not helping me with new supplies

I was forced to use this company due to my normal medical supplier not helping me with new supplies. I searched online, found the best price and everything they offer. Not only that, but I was amazed at how easy the website was to use, photos clearly show the items you are looking at. Shipping was so quick I thought it was another order from a different company! The company also lets you know when the product is on its way through emails or cell. I choose emails as I always do! Save Rite Medical will now have all my business when needing to order CPAP and nebulizer supplies! With my being disabled and my husband being bedridden for the last few years, ordering online most often is a {wait and see, hope for the best outcome kind of deal}. Save Rite out shone all the other orders I have placed over the years! Thank you, Save Rite Medical!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I ordered two canes that were listed as in stock for my stepdad

I ordered two canes that were listed as in stock for my stepdad. I paid for expedited shipping ($25). My order said shipping was around 5 business days. After about 10 days, I emailed them an inquiry. They responded by saying that the canes were made to order, 2-3 weeks and that I hadn't paid for expedited shipping. I responded back saying that the items are STILL listed as in stock on the website. I said it was not honest business to not tell people items would take 3 weeks to be made when they're saying that they're in stock. I got a spiteful email saying that they didn't want to deal with me and inferring I'm dumb for paying for expedited shipping anyways and that they'd cancelled my order for calling them dishonest! Now I have to wait for the money to go back on the credit card before I can order these canes somewhere else. So incredibly unprofessional for a medical supplies company. I wasn't rude or anything in my email, just understandably upset.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Save Rite Medical.com I purchased syringes from the Save rite medical company online

I purchased syringes from the Save rite medical company online. The syringes online showed a tip on them, but what I received did not. I tried to email the company for them to fix the problem and just got told it was my fault and to order their tips. So I then called and supposedly got "the owner" on the phone and explained what happened and that I wanted to return the items because they were wrong from the picture I ordered from in his website. He then explained I could return the items at my expense and then he would refund only the price of the syringes and keep not only my shipping costs but a restock costs as well. And when I refused he got heated with me trying to explain to me that he wasn't loosing his shipment costs even though I paid shipment both ways. We are in a pandemic and I am trying to pay out of pocket for things for my terminal son with little money I have and this owner wants to be stingy with shipment that I paid for. I don't think it is right for him to not return all my money after I paid for the return as well. Times are ruff and money is tight for everyone be helpful.

Save Rite Medical.com Customer Reviews Overview

Save Rite Medical.com (saveritemedical.com) is a reputable online medical supply store that offers a wide range of high-quality products to meet various healthcare needs. With a focus on customer satisfaction, this company has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of Save Rite Medical.com is their extensive product selection. They offer a comprehensive range of medical supplies, including wound care products, incontinence supplies, respiratory equipment, mobility aids, and much more. This vast selection ensures that customers can easily find the products they need, all in one place.

Customers appreciate the competitive pricing offered by Save Rite Medical.com. The company strives to provide affordable options without compromising on the quality of their products. This commitment to value for money has earned them praise from customers who appreciate the ability to access essential medical supplies at reasonable prices.

Save Rite Medical.com is also known for its excellent customer service. The company's knowledgeable and friendly staff are always ready to assist customers with any inquiries or concerns they may have. Whether it's helping customers choose the right product or providing post-purchase support, the team at Save Rite Medical.com goes above and beyond to ensure a positive shopping experience.

The website itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate, allowing customers to quickly find the products they need. Save Rite Medical.com also offers fast and reliable shipping, ensuring that customers receive their orders promptly.

Overall, Save Rite Medical.com has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who appreciate their extensive product selection, competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and user-friendly website. If you are in need of medical supplies, Save Rite Medical.com is a trusted and reliable online store that can meet your healthcare needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Save Rite Medical.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Save Rite Medical.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Save Rite Medical.com Customer Service. Initial Save Rite Medical.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Save Rite Medical.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Save Rite Medical.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Save Rite Medical.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.