Mfi Ancestry / Ancestry.com charge after cancelation
Just received a statement from my husbands credit card company in which it shows a charge of £9.95 has been made to MFI Ancestry.
The only online ancestry company that I signed up to trial was Ancestry.com and this was cancelled before the end of the trial time (i.e.30th October) I received an e-mail from Ancestry.com confirming this has been cancelled and no charges would be made.
Who and where are MFI Ancestry.com and how can I contact them please.
More Mfi Ancestry Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud 
- Ancestry.com - deleting account 
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest 
- Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com - Credit card fraud! 
- Ancestry.com - credit card fraud 
- Ancestry - linking family members
- Ancestry - refund
- Ancestry - ancestry.com membership
- Ancestry - automatic renewal
- Ancestry - ancestry records