MetroPCSservices very. very unprofessional from a employee

Sa Dec 05, 2018 Manteca, CA Review updated:

2 weeks ago I bought a phone from 1166 n Main st Manteca ca 95336 I paid almost $200 now it's not working so I go back to same store to ask about if I purchased insurance 12/4/18 and a girl name Ericka said very rudely she can't help me with a attitude I ask her a lot of questions and she acted like I was a interupting he conversation with the other employee they were talking about boyfriend problems.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Manteca, CA I wasn't a interruption when they took my $200 dollars last week this is not right all I wanted to know if I had insurance on my phone she yelled for me to get out of store their no signs up no one where in store that says refuse service and I was not being rude I was asking her why is she being rude she said I need to leave wow that's the type of people metro PC hire she said her name was Erika and she is the owner... Someone needs to take her out of this location she is hurting your business and I have several business owners whom have accounts with tmobile and metro I will advice them to end business with this company unless something is done with this location.

Comments