Metro PCS / refund

Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:

Contact Raphael Lopez in person @ 2447 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne, Fl 32935
Raphael was a great help refunding three months service fees, when my phone stopped receiving calls. He upgraded my phone for free!! Great customer service. Worth the trip.
thx Raphael!

Comments

• Co
      May 01, 2009

February I purchased an ear piece device to go with my metro phone.It never worked was not even compatible with my phone.However was still sold to me anyway! I go back to where I purchased this device
    and ask for a refund?They tell me when I purchased it their system was not updated and now they have a new system.So what this means is that they cant refund my credit card because of the new system! You would think now that they would simply go into the till and give me cash (right) no such thing .I am given a receipt which has no proof of any of the events that have transpired! To date I am still waiting for a grand ole total of 15.oo lousy bucks!!! So beware any devices you buy try them at the store!!!

• Ak
      Jun 18, 2009

if you didnt get your refund back ... go back to the store and they can give you credit on your bill or exchange it for becasue you have one year warranty on it anyways ...so if dosent work they replace it

• Ri
      Jul 17, 2011

I agree completely, great service, no rip-offs, and the customer service staff is incredibly conscientious and attentive to your knees; my metrops is located in las vegas, nv at desert inn and maryland!!!
    Clare Dolan

• My
      Jan 14, 2013

On 1/3/13 Metro PCS promised a refund in the amount of $50.00 within 5 days. I have not seen the refund and I want the refund posted immediately. I spoke with a foreign person and she was EXTREMELY difficult to understand and to work with because her inability to speak proper English was a major barrier to overcome. My phone number that is in question is 989 293-0612.

Nov 15, 2013

metro pc has to return to me $116 dollar but i just waiting when i feel good, and also the sale man they are rude.