Metro Pcs / took my money

CTG wireless
7814 Florence Ave.
Phone: 562-927-2266
went there on 1-27-09 to pay my monthly bill. I talked to the lady that was working there and asked her to pay my bill she said sure, I gave her what i owed for my metro pcs bill she then gave me my change. she then tells me that her computers are down and it will take her a half an hour to do it, i said o.k as long as you do it, she said dont worry it will be done. The next day woke up in the morning and tried to use my phone it rang but went to a machine that said "Sorry your phone has been supended due to non payment". I went back to her store and by luck she was there and talked to her and told her that my phone has been suspended and she said im sorry i told you my computer was down and i responce i said you told me you were going to do it. she goes o.k give me a half an hour and your phone will be on i said are sure she said i promise i said alright im giving you a half an hour and its not on im coming in an hour she said o.k so then i left and my phone was still not on after that half an hour so i went back to her store in 45 min. and she was gone i and closed up her store. i return the next and the next and no no one and i have spoken to other people when i have waited for her in front of her store and these people told me the same problem and there is about 6 others that i know of and other that have even worse stories. so im calling out for help, threw this delema and you can reach me at my email Goof4420@yahoo.com if you can help me thank you

D  18th of Feb, 2009 by
You where dealing with an authorized dealer, not with Metro PCS Corp. I am a Metro PCS dealer here in the Las Vegas area market. This is a gripe that you should have with that location and not Metro PCS as a whole. Everyone is going to have some problems, that was just avoidable on the part of the sales rep., manager or owner whoever you where dealing with. Look for professionalism in a business, look for business owners who care. If you are having problems with the lack of compliance from a store location especially a specific individual in the location this is an isolated event that should be made known to the manager or Corp.
N  14th of Jun, 2009 by
Metro PCS is a horrible company that should not have ever started, all Metro PCS employees are liars and thieves and should be arrested as such starting with the CEO Roger D. Linquist thier corporate address is 8144 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, TX 75231 and the number there is 214-265-255o let them know how we feel about thier crap lousy company.

MetroPCS Logo MetroPCS