Metro PCS / cover are refund
I went to metro pcs dealership to purchase a telephone line and I transfer my service from AT&T to the new company. They promises cover are with a map, but the area that they promises was not cover. But the issues is the costumer have to purchase the telephone, I buy a telephone for the amount of $386, because I need this telephone in order to have internet, text message, email. But because is not cover in my area I lost the money of the telephone they sale to me so I am stuck with a item that no order telephone company use, and also no service so I lose $386. X 2 because I purchase two telephone.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - an employee
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores
- MetroPCS - customer service billing
- MetroPCS - debo union for, credit repair, I dont nred a telemarketer, if thats what she is useing a personal line, to do business,