MetLife Dental / non payment

We were never given an information card regarding our id number nor a list of acceptable places to go to for cancer screening labs. We were not given payment for lab expenses incurred after using a qualified oral surgent on their list. They said it wasn't a lab on their "mysterious list".

Vi

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Sep, 2008

All my experience's working with MetLife have been negitive. Recently, I found out this company outsources all there work to Costa Rico. No wonder every time I contact there company I get a non English speaking non understanding individual EVERY TIME. Our office's claims are denied on every occassional possible, and this company truely does not care about the subscribers or providers. There are no Federal Agency overseeing their unfair practices and this allows them to damage us all.

• Gi
      26th of Mar, 2009

Metlife they are by far the worst dental insurance I had to deal with. Evey time I called I got a non english speaking person that I can't even make sense out of what they are saying. I called numerous times for the same problem and got a different answer from all differnet people none of them which made sense. What was even funnier is when I asked for the senior representitive they transfferd me to another broken english speaking person that couldn't solve my problem or even understand it.

• Te
      13th of Jan, 2011

Hey I saw that I am not the only one experiencing it.
    It sounds exactly as the situation I having right now!
    Metlife promised to cover the orthodontic procedures and then just changed its mind and refused to cover the procedure.
    I called them numerous times with no avail.
    In my opinion if there are more then one situation like thiswith Metlife its time find a lawyer and bring a collective lawsuit against it.

• Pa
      16th of Jun, 2012

6/1/2012 worst insurance imaginable
    denied my coverage because work was done 48 months ago and they have a 60 month pre-existing condition give me a break, it should be at least prorated. their junk and the sad part is our government bailed this company out with our own taxpayer money.
    They will find a way to deny your claim especially if it entails some money. avoid this company at all costs.