Metabolic Research Center / Buyer bewware/scam

Beaverton, OR, United States Review updated:

BUYER BEWARE!! they are little sales women's of there products!
1)They lied on the living social deal about providing all the supplements for the first 6 weeks. They base that on 2/day the minuet you get in there you need 3-5 /day..
2) I was supposed to receive some another supplement for free, but before I knew it I was home and paid for it.
3) Was told the hormone teat was 80$ and the year of maintenance was 179.00. Well after 3 months of not losing, I tell them I'm done, would only like the 179.00 (year of maintenance back). NOW the hormone test is 159-199, and the year is only 60 bucks!!!?? Also, I won't be getting a refund as it's passed the 3 day limit. BUT, I had to get the hormone test and maintenance with in 1 week of sign up. SO how am I supposed to know that I wouldn't be happy 3 months down the road.
In the end 950.00 bucks, which I didn't even know I had spent that much.. on a bunch of con! Pretty women who are only there to sell you supplements to a program that doesn't work. So just be warned..

Kr

Comments

• Wu
      18th of Apr, 2012

I don't even know what you just said. Please take six minutes to proof read before posting anything. Seriously, this is as difficult to follow as Milton's Paradise Lost.