Meritage Homes / David Telya's False Complaint

1 Phoenix, United States Review updated:

It's a shame that peple are able to post false complaints. David Telya did not loose $7,000 in stolen articles. He forgot to lock a garage door and his insurance claim only came to just over $1,000. If you have the patience to read through his ramblings, it's obvious that he is an individual that suffers with manic episodes.

To

Comments

• Je
      25th of Apr, 2008

Once you close on the home, sign the papers, and are given the keys, it is YOUR home, and YOU are responsible for the security of the home. YOU are just as much at fault for not checking your doors before you left the house. If I valued my property/collectibles like you do, I would make SURE that my house was secured before I left my valuables in an unattended house. Last time I checked, Meritage Homes does not have a security team who roams the community after dark to make sure all existing homeowner's doors are locked properly. Nice try, Einstein. Secure your own property, and don't get upset when your property is stolen after leaving it unattended for an extended period of time. Trust me, you weren't robbed because your door was unlocked. You were robbed because someone saw that you had valuables in your home and you left them there unattended. You faulty lock just made it easier to access the home - they would have stolen your property either way.

• Wi
      14th of Apr, 2009

Hey Jeremy, I think you are a big LOSER! You are correct about one thing, it wasn't $7, 000.00, but much more in sentimental value. You must be an investor, is that why your stroking Meritage Rod! Listen here you ***hole. Meritage Homes and all these builders are the blood suckers! Building homes as cheap as possible, then selling them for 5 times the cost. So get your facts straight before you open your sheet hole of a mouth.

• Pe