mercedes benz stockport UK / breach of contract
i purchased two cars from the dealership signed a contract which clearly stated that the contract was legally binding on both parties and i duly paid the deposit on both cars.
The salesman kept ringing me at home and sending me sms to my cell phone asking me to sms him my credit card details to his personal phone, i refused to do this. I subsequently find out that the dealership sold both cars to another buyer and refused to return my deposit. in the eyes of the law this is not only breach of contract but also theft ! after sending them prelitigation letters, i was contacted by the legal department of mercedes benz UK who rather than resolve the situation continued to make threatening phone calls. BEWARE OF BUYING CARS from mercedes...as mercedes UK will be made insolvent !!!
More mercedes benz stockport UK Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light