Mercedes Benz Rosebank / terrible experience - car service
I took in my car to Merc Benz in Rosebank on Friday 29 Dec 2017 for a service. The droppinf off of my vehicle went just fine.
I did get a call getting an update from my Service Advisor during the day.
Later in the day I get a call at 14h09 asking if I can be collected. I made my way downstairs around 14h20 to give them time as they were literally down the road from my office.
I was only picked up at 14h42.
I then had to wait a further 45 min at the dealership as my car was not ready. I was picked up too early!
I finally get my car, before I leave the dealership I wanted to plug in my phone to charge only to find that my car charger (Snug - quick charging) was missing.
The service advisor was helpful and helped me look but nobody seemed to know where it was - even though a Car charger was listed on the list of items that where in my car when it came in.
I am absolutely apaulled at the level of customer service I receievd from Mercedes Benz as I expect so much better from them.
More Mercedes Benz Rosebank Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light