Mercedes-Benz / Mercedes Benz taking advantage of woman

1 United States

I purchased a merc from NMI last DecOn 5 Sep I encountered a flat to which I then struggled with trying to fit on the spare tyre. Upon taking the car to NMI to check on the problem the service advisor told me that the pump that accompanies the spare tyre was not there. Being a female I had never found the need to open the spare tyre part of the car. This therefore came as a shock and the service advisor asked that I speak to Mark Maduray who sold me the car. In doing this and after calls and emails I got no response from him. I then spoke to H Singh who was the manager and who also refused to assist me. Upon esc further on, MercSA comes back that I signed for all of this. I was appalled as I was never taken through the car at all. They confirmed that it was not there. M Maduray is aware that I was never taken through this car and this was once again confirmed with him telephonically, yet they refuse to take accountability. When signing the documents I was told that I was confirming that I took delivery and nothing in ref to confirm any checks As a woman I am terribly inconvenienced and Merc refuses to acknowledgethat this was not put in. Merc just simply take woman for a ride!!!