Menards / large service charge to place special order at menards
I am seeing something on my special order paperwork and if I am correct it appears Menards is charging me $19.99 just for the "privilege" of placing a special order. Please tell me that is no so. Is if MY fault your store does not have products you sell in stock? This is what is says on the billing :
1 each combine pkg &/or hanglingecsdc sku [protected].99
I have never heard of such a ridiculous thing and I have spent 10 of thousands of $ at Menards over the years remodeling houses... and now this???
How I do I keep good relations with you and get refunded this amount... along with the 6% tax on top of that.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - flooring
- Menards - fraud and scam 
- Menards - cedar lumber
- Menards - employee biased behavior
- Menards - delivery