Menards / failing to get anyone to help me with a rebate that I was eligible for!
I ordered 10 sections of fencing during the first day of a rebate campaign and went to the Menards store to pick it up. Due to the unknowledgeable staff at that store, I was failed to get another receipt that I needed to get a $50.00 rebate that I was eligible to receive.
I tried to get assistance by using their web help service and was told that they would take care of it and email me the form but never heard from them again.
I then tried to contact the Customer Service Manager and was rudely treated as if it was my fault that I did not know what I needed to do.
It was my first purchase at any Menards store so I did not know what I was required to do and no one at that store told me so since no one took time to assist me I did not get the paperwork completed in time.
I guess new customers don't count when it comes to getting help!
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - flooring
- Menards - fraud and scam 
- Menards - cedar lumber
- Menards - employee biased behavior
- Menards - delivery