Memory-Of.com

Posted: Jul 21, 2017 by

memory-of.com

Memory-of.com
I tried to access my husband memorial site tonight I do that when I miss him or I'm sad. It says error unavailable I paid the lifetime fee in 2008 all messages and candles lit are there can someone help me please
I just cannot imagine a company taking advantage of deceased relatives. This is hurting me so much. I want to cry it's the only place I can go to say how I feel to my husband. I put his life story up there and I cannot access it. Please help me
Xyla@comcast.net
In Memory-of.com Thomas J Lisacek Jr
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

A  8th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I for one understand how you feel dear...the site has posted a message that has gone way past 'a few days'. what I am reading here is very unsettling. after all the uploading of photos and candle lightings (9 years worth)..PLUS paying these people for the forever package.. the site always seems to go down whenever my daughters anniversary comes around... just when you need it most, you know? take good care and don't let it get you down.. all we can do is learn how to cope.. its never over and we know that's the truth!
A  10th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I cannot get onto my daughter Lily's site! I am at a loss. She would be turning 11 this December and I go there often and I keep thinking it will be active again soon, but no. Is there anyone to contact? My mom paid for a lifetime membership for us and I am so sad that I cannot visit her! Our story was on there! I do not have a copy of it and over the years I added to it!
Please contact me if you have had any luck finding how to retrieve this. Thank you!
Michelleoke@gmail.com
N  10th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
that's the thing, Michelle...no one ever responds to inquiries, the posting that the site is down stays that way sometimes for months.. I am also at a loss..

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree