Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com / Unknown account
A charge to my Mastercard of $1.00 has continued after I recieved a conformation of cancelation, via E-Mail on February 11, 2009. That number was [protected]-[protected].
My recent billing from Mastercard now has a charge against account [protected] for $1.00.
How do you explain this?
If I cancel one account do you create a new account?
Please credit my Mastercard account for the months of March and April 2009 for $1.00 each.
This Mastercard account is [protected].
Further, my attempt to cancel via phone was not succesful. All info was provided as asked to no avail.
More Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Your Savings Club - Charged my account. Fraud 
- Your Savings Club - FRAUD....DEBTING ACCT. WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - Credit card charge without authorization 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - Taking $1 out of my account 
- Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com - taking money our of my bank account 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - unauthorized withdrawal 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - debiting money from my account without permission 
- Mvq Your Savings Club.com - not authorized charges
- Mvq &your Savings Club& - Charged my account without permission
- Your Savings Club - Charging my credit card every month