Meineke / Can't do a simple oil change
I took my car to get a simple oil change, which I thought any auto shop should be able to handle. Well, after waiting nearly 2 hours, my car was done. I started driving and a couple miles down the road, my check oil light came on. I thought this was odd since I just got the oil changed.
A few seconds after that, the check engine light and battery light came on, my car completely died and I barely made it to the shoulder of the busy highway. As I sat on the shoulder of the highway with tractor trailers speeding by, I wondered to myself how in the world did they screw up an oil change?
I had my car towed to Toyota, since Meineke was obviously incompetent. Toyota advised that Meineke had put on the wrong size cap- it was not screwed on properly so the oil leaked out all over the place, leaving none for my car to run on.
Thank you Meineke for blowing up the engine on my car that was fully paid for. I don't know how you guys stay in business if you can't handle a simple oil change.
If you are considering taking your car to a Meineke- STAY AWAY!
More Meineke Complaints & Reviews
- Meineke - Meineke Oil change at 41 woodlawn Rd. W. Guelph, Ontario, Canada 
- Meineke - Botched The Job, Cost $7,000 To Repair 
- Meineke - Terrible experience! 
- Meineke Car Care Center - Won't pay up on Lawsuit 
- Meineke Car Care Center - Service Rip off 
- Meineke Car Care Centers - prepaid oil changes
- Meineke Car Care Centers - auto maintenance
- Meineke Car Care Center - Oil change rebate
- Meineke - Bad service
- Meineke Car Care Centers - They haven't added fluid