Meijerpoor management

I am an hourly employee at meijer, and I am completely blown away by the lack of care the management has. I have been working at meijer for about 5 months now. Management is a joke. We have employees that don't pull their weight and the ones that do work, have to take up the slack for the incompetent workers. We have a guy that is drunk every night and management just laughs it off and it's just a big joke. I can not for the life of me, comprehend how any company can let such nonsense go on and on and on and nothing is done. The employees who actually care about the work and want to put the product out and make the store look nice for the customers are being overworked and under appreciated. The employees that don't pull their weight are just allowed to continuously call in, or not complete their work because we, the ones who actually do the job correctly, get reprimanded when the work is not done or it's done incerrectly. I shouldn't have to do the job of 3 people.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Noblesville, INThe new process that has been implemented is AWFUL, and the shelves are always empty. We have had customer complaints about this, and yet nothing is done. I have never worked for a company that gives raises based on hours accumulated, rather than on performance. I can not even begin to explain the rage and anger I have for my management team and the horrible hiring process. I am living paycheck to paycheck and do not have the luxury of quitting this horrible job, so I just endure it. I feel someone should know, even if nothing is done about this nonsense. I have always thought meijer was overpriced on everything, and now, working for this company, I don't understand why the prices are so high but the pay for hard working employees is beyond ridiculous. I hope I can endure the nonsense until I am able to find a better job, which at this point, I feel standing on the side of the road with a sign and begging for money would be better than this company any day. Thank you for your time and I really hope meijer can improve their standards. I highly doubt it, but I hope.

Di