Megabus / 33/34-8701-060118-m6r-0820-chi-uoc

33/34-8701-060118-M6R-0820-CHI-UOC and 26-3128-060118-M6R-1645-UOC-CHI

My ex needs to bring my daughter back to Cincinnati from Chicago. My daughter was sick so he cancelled his trip but he did not get an e-mail confirmation. I called customer service and I was told the trip started so we could not get a refund. I want to cancel the return trip but we cannot get a full refund and to keep the money we have to pick a future date and we get charged the service fee. Not to mention the furture date would simply be a place holder to save the money on the ticket and if we do not travel on that date we get charged a service fee two more times. I just want to say that this really stinks and although you have nice buses we will not be using your services any longer. The customer service person hung up before I did I could disconnect the call because I was talking to my ex on the phone and I said, "so it sounds like I need to just hang up." I told him in the conversation, "Fine, I do not want a refund then just give us a credit for a future ride." Then he told me about picking a future date. That stinks!!!

Sh