Mediaeel.com / They took fake sums from my account, but I couldn't prove it

Aug 15, 2015
Be careful with the website www.mediaeel.com. I subscribed for their trial and the company charged me for $57.99, but they took other sums from me as well. They were small and I haven’t noticed them before. But when I found it, I immediately contacted the support team. But the rep told me that it was impossible and tried to cover their crimes. I have no proof of their involvement in these fake charges. Does anyone have the same problems?

N  4th of Sep, 2015 by
Uz took money from my account for what.i want it back
N  16th of Sep, 2015 by
A little while ago I signed onto Mediaeel to watch a 'Free' movie called Imitation General. They had me fill in a form with my account details for a sign on payment of $1.67. I did this in good faith and gave then my LOAD&GO Visa card no. I never got to watch the movie because of all the crap they wanted me to endure before I could watch it. And now I find that they have ripped off $75 from that said account without authorisation. How do I get my money back?
A  29th of Sep, 2015 by
I joined as a free trial this site and ironically would have paid for the downloads to the series I was seeking to locate. Instead they charged me almost $82.00 for nothing. My credit card company is now trying to take action, but given the other information I have now seen about this company, I highly doubt their success. Ultimately the only way I can stop them from repeating this exercise is to have my Visa blocked and an new card issued.
To anyone tempted to use this site -DON'T. I rarely give out my credit card on free introductions, but I made an exception as I was prepared to pay for the downloads I wanted. Lesson learnt - never again!
N  21st of Oct, 2015 by
I made the same mistake :( does anyone know what we can do to get our money back?
A  23rd of Oct, 2015 by
Yes I just noticed it on my statement and called them, all they could do for me was cancel my account. So I did and now What? Am I just out that money 49.95 at least I think from May
A  16th of Jan, 2016 by
I never signed up but somehow they got my information. Been charged since October. Same story refused to rfund but only cancle. I am pursuing every avenue possible to file complaints and criminal charges for theft fraud and identity theft. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR GIVE THIS SITE ANY INFORMATION IT IS A RIP-OFF
N  9th of Jun, 2016 by
Same story here.. can anyone please link me the suport site.. i can't find it. So i can give them a call and let my account delete

Mediaeel.com Logo Mediaeel.com