Meaningful Beauty/cindy Crawford / return all products/no reimburstment

1 Guthy-Renker/PO Box 11448Blue Springs, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-927-0047

I order the orginal product as the 29.95 which is the intial package with shipping and handling added. In the months to follow I kept getting another shipment of the same thing each time debiting my back account for another 37.95 each month returning the product unopened and untouched. Then we started getting debit automactically 37.95 each month after we returned the product. I've tried over and over to reach a customer service representative with no response. Now we have returned all products and have stop the debit process through our bank . Buyer beware, of a one time offer from this company. This started in September of 2009. Then this morning I recieved a billing for the amout of $59.00 and two more boxed to return. I've invested the time and effort and the certified mail cost to return these items. Futher more this has been the worst customer service treatment of any info commerical product on TV.

Comments

• B9
      5th of Jun, 2017

Cindy Crawford you should be ashamed of yourself...yo have so much money and you have to rip off the regular working people. Your company and their service is awful and you should be ashamed to have your name on this product.You are gorgeous and stunning, why would you sell your soul?