MDG Computers / Want my extended warranty money returned
Last year we bought a computer from MDG in Vancouver. The fan is acting up now and I tried calling the number on my invoice as I purchased an extended warranty and the number was no longer in service.
I called the 1-800 number on the website and was advised that there were no more stores in British Columbia. The closest store was Ontario. I advised that I was having trouble with the fan and thought it should be looked at as I have an extended warranty.
He put me through to service who promptly advised me that the tower would be picked up by UPS within 48 hours.
I am more than concerned that my tower will be in a truck going to Ontario and gone for 10 days after reading all the horror stories on the complaints I am sure that it will be damaged and scratched and god knows what else. What a horrible disreputable company to deal with. Shady, working out of backrooms that are shut down and provide poor service and speak to people as though we were sheep for the slaughter.
I think that some sort of consumer protection agency needs to go in and deal with all these complaints and the public are being ripped off left right and centre.
I want my money returned on my extended warranty as I was told when I purchased it that I could bring it in anytime for repairs to the store located only a short drive from my home.
This deal has been dishonoured.
More MDG Computers Complaints & Reviews
- MDG Computers - Newmarket, Ontario - Manufacturer's defect, warranty not covered 
- MDG Visionbook Pro 3700S - MDG is a fraud company 
- MDG Computers - Fraudulent Service 
- MDG Computers - Bogus charges and it is impossible to cancel them 
- MDG Computers - STILL TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT 
- MDG - issues with verification and my sales rep
- MDG Computers Canada Inc. - I signed a contract with mdg they in return will not give me my product after they took my money
- MDG Computers - laptop purchase
- MDG - Beware
- MDG Canada - Rip offs