MDG Computers / Totally dishonorable, and cannot be trusted

1 3880 Blvd. St. JeanMontréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 514-620-8445

I purchased a MDG laptop as a Christmas gift for my husband. I also purchased a Wireless Optical Mouse (around $50). When I went to pick up the laptop and accessories on December 24th, 2007, I was told that the wireless mouse was out of stock, that I was just to call back after Christmas and when it was available, and I would get one. However, I have phoned twice and went to their store personally - they said I have no proof that I didn't get the mouse when I picked up the laptop - and oddly enough, there is nothing marked on the receipt that it was out of stock. So I should have listened to all the bad rap on this company - totally dishonorable, and cannot be trusted. Stay away from MDG - don't learn the hard way like I did.

Comments

• Do
      20th of Apr, 2013

They are only there to rip you off I started with a deal of a nexus 7 Bluetooth headphones $80.00 and speaker $80.00 after paying the three security payments, I was told that the nexus was out of stalk. they tried to pawn off a lower tablet to me. when I didn't go for that they said that the Speaker were out of stock but they would give me a $200.00 printer. The printer on the market was only $80.00. then they threatened me that they would close the account and I would have to apply again. So I settled for a 1 TB hard drive an other $80.00 item.this all cost the same as the original order. Please be careful with this "COMPANY?" My biggest problem is this is the only way I could have gotten the tablet They are the ones who should be checked for fraud I also reported them to BBB with no luck.

Good luck with them. I will get even with them.

• Do
      20th of Apr, 2013

Please people bring this forum up to day.